OMG, OMG, OMG. Sucker Grace, just creeped to some shop, and got her long awaited naval piercing. WTEFFFFFFFFFFF. She said its not pain AT ALL. Im thinking.. Thinking.. Boyf dont mind me getting one, but i dont have the figure to show. Aww man. Wait till, i've slimmed down. But infection on the stomach doesnt sound like a joke to me. I humji la deyy. :D
One more week left to school reopen, its time to hit the books, and get some bio revision done. I dont want to fail Biology and let anybody down anymore. Yes, that's my aim. Im going to hit my target, and fly to the moon (uhh? Fly to the moon? N.o l.i.n.k.).
Im so sorry to Yingjing and gang. I dint turn up for the K-box session as promise, well, many problems arise these few days. Make me so moodless, and doubt i can really enjoy myself there. You guys enjoy ok? So sorry guys.
Lazy boyf, just woke up. What a pig. Ohmy ohmy. Everybody is going Batam. He is going Batam this saturday. Roar.
Hell, im bored, facing the books, makes me feel sick. Nevermind, ENDURE. ;DDDDDD
I miss my 2/7 brothers. (:
(touched touched touched? I know you guys are.)
*edited*
Mr.Toh wants me to tell the world that he loves me. Ok, he's being super lame. Then its only right that i entertain him right? Since, im feeling lame tooooo. MUAHAHHAA.
No comments:
Post a Comment